Free and open to the public
Pre-registration is encouraged; Walk-ins welcome!
Pre-registration available through Sunday, October 7 at 11:59 p.m.
30-minute screenings of your favorite Wild Kratts episodes starting at 10 a.m., 11 a.m., 1 p.m., 2 p.m.
WSKG and The Rockwell Museum present a day of family fun to discover creative critters! Become an art explorer in The Rockwell’s spotlight exhibition, Audubon in the Exotic West: North American Quadrupeds with gallery games and hands-on activities. Cozy up for episodes of the hit PBS KIDS series “The Wild Kratts” in the Museum galleries, and enjoy a variety of drop-in projects exploring animals, habitats, art and science. School may be out, but art is in. Enjoy your day off from school with a family visit to The Rockwell!
- Explore the newest spotlight exhibition, Audubon in the Exotic West: North American Quadrupeds, with gallery games and drop-in activities.
- Learn about animals, habitats, art and science through hands-on projects, puppets and more.
- Discover even more creative critters with a visit to the new KIDS ROCKWELL Art Lab located at 36 E. Market Street
Wild Kratts Episode Schedule:
- 10:00 – 10:30 a.m. – The Blue and the Gray & Spirit Bear
- 11:00 – 11:30 a.m. – Build It Beaver & Masked Bandits
- 1:00 – 1:30 p.m. – The Blue and the Gray & Spirit Bear
- 2:00 – 2:30 p.m. – Build It Beaver & Masked Bandits
Join the adventures of Chris and Martin Kratt as they encounter incredible wild animals, combining science education with fun and adventure, while traveling to animal habitats around the globe. Each adventure explores an age-appropriate science concept central to an animal’s life and showcases a never-before-seen wildlife moment. It’s all wrapped up in engaging stories of adventure, mystery, rescue, and the Kratt brothers’ brand of laugh-out-loud-comedy that kids love.
Authentic, Unplugged Play. Every Day.
As always, drop in with the family anytime between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. to explore the galleries with an Art Hunt or I-Spy game, and get creative in our new KIDS ROCKWELL Art Lab located just around the corner from the Museum at 36 E. Market St. in Corning. Regular Museum admission rates apply – your ticket accesses both Rockwell locations. Start your Rockwell experience at either location.
This year, The Rockwell’s theme for programming and special exhibitions is Art + Science! Drop in any time to explore how science is connected to art by participating in these fun and engaging activities. Kids 17 and under are always FREE to The Rockwell. Local residents (adults) are only $5.50. Sign up for our Family Activities E-Newsletter to be the first to know about upcoming family events and activity registration.