The Rockwell Museum
From the festive scarf adorning the beloved Artemus the bison on the façade of the building to the annual Gingerbread Invitational, a visit to The Rockwell is the perfect addition to your holiday tradition. We’re pleased to offer free admission all weekend, December 2 & 3, to kick off a memorable holiday season.
- Visit & vote! Cast your ballot for the 9th Annual Gingerbread Invitational Community Choice Award – we’ll collect votes all month long and announce the winner at the end of the month!
- Participate in gingerbread cookie decorating and gallery activities in the Museum
- Enjoy authentic, un-plugged play with new winter and gingerbread-themed activities at the KIDS ROCKWELL Art Lab (36 E. Market Street)
- Enjoy shopping for quality gifts for everyone on your list in The Museum Store.
- View The Living Legacy of Clara S. Peck: Rockwell Collection Hero