Free for Members with Ambassador Enhancement
Location: The Rockwell Museum | Advance registration required
6 p.m. | Curator introduction and artist remarks
As the 2022 Antigravity artist, Rachel Hellmann will transform the Museum’s rotunda with a site-specific installation. Rockwell Ambassadors are invited to meet Hellmann and be one of the first to experience this new, year-long installation.
Hellmann received a BFA from the University of Dayton and an MFA in Painting from Boston University. Her work includes sculpture, painting and installation, creating origami-inspired geometric abstractions in playful, vibrant colors.
- Refreshments will not be served.
- Masks are welcome and proof of vaccination is required. Please be prepared to present one of the following when you arrive:
- NY State’s Excelsior Pass
- Official vaccination card or a paper copy
- Photo of your vaccination card on your mobile device