We will be making a change to our online admissions and event ticketing site on Thursday, May 24, 8 - 9 a.m. We appreciate your patience in not attempting transactions at this time.
To help us protect the art and ensure students and chaperones have an enjoyable experience, we ask that you review the following guidelines with your students shortly before your visit. Encouraging good, positive behavior will enhance your class’s museum experience.
- Look and listen but do not touch the artwork. We want the artwork to last a long time. We need to protect the artwork in the museum so that it does not get damaged.
- Do not lean on walls or cases. Cases are boxes that contain artwork and must not be jiggled. We do not want to get fingerprints on walls or cases.
- Raise hands to speak and listen carefully when others are speaking.
- Use “indoor” voices. Be respectful of other groups and fellow visitors in the museum.
- Walk, do not run.
- No food or beverage is allowed anywhere in the museum.
- Photography without flash is allowed in certain galleries. No photography is allowed in temporary and special exhibitions.
- Stay together with your class.
Don't miss a thing!
Be the first to know about activities at The Rockwell by signing up for our e-newsletter. Choose the topics that interest you: exhibitions and collections news, live music events, lectures, family and youth events, education news, volunteer opportunities, and new offerings from The Museum Store.
Sign up for our e-newsletter